Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i get the Permission to visit New zealand farm in Ambewela  (Read 1743 times)
edi

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2010, 10:35:21 PM »

Guys !
can some one tell me how can i get the permission to visit Ambewela New Zealand farm ?
Thanks!
Asoka
jayathurms

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 10:53:09 PM »

Hi edi,

I think you can get it from the gate. But better wait for someone with more accurate information.

BR,
Jayathu

"We are part of the earth and it is part of us. The perfumed flowers are our sisters. The bear, the deer, the great eagle, these are our brothers. The rocky crests, the dew in the meadow, the body heat of the pony, and man all belong to the same family." - Chief Seattle
edi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 10:57:29 PM »

There is a Ticket counter there, you dont need prior permission.
You can purchase a ticket and visit the place.
BTW if you love Rabbits don't visit this place

Thanks Buddy ! yeah.. i am a nature lover. what is the reason not to go there if i love Rabbits ?
edi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 10:59:17 PM »

Hi edi,

I think you can get it from the gate. But better wait for someone with more accurate information.

BR,
Jayathu

Thanks buddy !
ĂΜϊĻä®

Ẅϊ£Đ Ẅϊ£Đ Ẅĕ$Ť

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 11:15:33 PM »

Guys !
can some one tell me how can i get the permission to visit Ambewela New Zealand farm ?
Thanks!
Asoka

Hello Asoka,

I was there last Saturday. You don’t need to get permission but you have to buy a ticket at the entrance. Road condition is really good. You have to turn right & travel 3KMs from N’eliya – Horton plains road. Road side scenery is superb.

Cheers,
Amila

* Picture1.jpg (89.66 KB, 859x650 - viewed 47 times.)

Drinking Nature is an unquenchable thirst..... !!!
Lakdasun Forum - Online Home of Sri Lanka's Nature Lovers, Eco-Travelers and Conservationists

Tags: Ambewela | 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: