Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Non Peril and Belumgala ( බැලුම් ගල) Rathnapura  (Read 1771 times)
Parakum

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2010, 12:39:55 PM »

Hi All ,

My Name is Parakum from Rathnapura. Thanx to Priyanjan for Inviting me to this forum.

My love is with photography used to take pics from my mobile fixed with a 1.3 megapixel camera ( German made Motorola ) pics are unbelievable.
This time i Got a Samsung Digital Camera from my brother in law  ( my heavens...... this can be use underwater too  Shocked ) ........................

So  tomorrow ( 20.10.2010 ) I will be at Non Peril need to find the names of the 2 water falls ( Priyanjan needs to know the names )   which i have posted to Google Earth last week. and also to shoot some photos.

Last time we went by Cars and this time I will be alone , No cars ..... My Off Road Bike will be the mode of transport , really.... i hope to enjoy this trip as the rainy season is over in Sabaragamuwa .and also got a good camera ....

so friends I will be back with good news and pics from Non Peril ....................

රත්නපුරේ සිට 9 km විතර දුරකින් තියනවා බැලුම් ගල කියලා නියම පොට් එකක් යන්න තියෙන්නෙ රක්ශිත වනයක් මැද්දෙන් මගේ නිවස පිහිටලා තියෙන්නෙ රක්ශිත
වනය ආසන්නයේ . 

Any one interested I can arrange the trip.

Regards-------
Parakum

viraj

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 08:38:03 PM »

Hi Parakum,

Welcome to the forum.
Have a good ride & awaiting a good trip report  Wink
Hope to join with you in the near future.

BR

viraj

More travel experiences in Sri Lanka, visit :
http://www.traveljournals.net/travelers/viraj/journals/
Sheham
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 03:34:05 AM »

Hi Parakum

Welcome to the forum, wish you the best.

Kind Regards
Sheham
dulip

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 07:22:54 AM »

Hi Parakum,

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to see some nice pictures and details of you travel

Dulip
ĂΜϊĻä®

Ẅϊ£Đ Ẅϊ£Đ Ẅĕ$Ť

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 08:22:33 AM »

Hi Parakum,

Nice to hear you gonna spend the weekend at non peril.. One of my dream destination.  Cheesy
So we'll have more photos and updates about the area.

රත්නපුරේ සිට 9 km විතර දුරකින් තියනවා බැලුම් ගල කියලා නියම පොට් එකක් යන්න තියෙන්නෙ රක්ශිත වනයක් මැද්දෙන් මගේ නිවස පිහිටලා තියෙන්නෙ රක්ශිත
වනය ආසන්නයේ . 

Any one interested I can arrange the trip.

Wow this is interesting. Thanks a lot for your generous offer.

Cheers,
Amila

Drinking Nature is an unquenchable thirst..... !!!
jayaruwan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 08:29:46 PM »

ahhh this is awesome. welcome to the forum. whereabouts in Ratnapura? I'm from Ratnapura too.

~The Best Camera Is The One That's Already With You~
Lakdasun Forum - Online Home of Sri Lanka's Nature Lovers, Eco-Travelers and Conservationists

Tags:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: